Monday, December 14, 2009

Making it to APL...

The next step in my hair journey is to get to my goal of APL. I joined a challenge on BHM (BlackHairMedia) to make it in 2010, but it seems as though I'm not going to make it by then. I'm currently CBL at the moment. I plan on keeping my hair weaved up and I'm not doing anymore leave outs in 2010 cause this flat ironing ain't the business. Tomorrow I'm product shopping & getting my hair ready for christmas =) My hair is really in need of some protein and a DC. I would like to make APL around Halloween of 2010. I'm giving myself a spacious time span so I can actually make it, lol. I'm still debating on texlaxing or bonelaxing cause I hate how the shedding looks. Maybe 2012 I will, If taking care of my hair gets harder.

I rarley see any naturals going relaxed anymore & I really want some inspiration! Do u know of any? Please let me know.

Kisses,
KF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger