Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Euro J-body Wvg by Batik

Euro J-body wvg
I went on a little spree today @ the bss in search of a new holiday doo. For temporary styles I always use Batik synthetic hair and I was gonna go back to my usual Loose Wave curl, but I came across a new style. It's a layered bumped under look that comes in various colors.The only length it comes in is 7, 8, 9 inches. It looks beautiful and everytime I think about what it's going to look like, I start to drool, lol. I can't resist a heavy, sexy bang in my face, Love it! at 1st I was hesitant about having hair this short, but I did a length check & I comfortable with it.

I plan on installing it before the weekend begins. I may wanna get dressed up & go out. I will of course take pics with my cousins camera once the style is complete. Oh, I also bought some more aphogee 2 min reconstructer and I can't wait to play in my hair =)

Kisses,
KF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger