Thursday, December 17, 2009

Doing it up for Christmas & A Small Goal...

So the big day is next Friday and I really wanna get pretty for Christmas. It's funny cause I could care less if I get anything this year, I just want food in my tummy, hair on my head and God by my side, lol. Tomorrow I will be taking this old sew in out and rejuvenate my hair, then Saturday I'm going to weave it up. I can't wait to see the finished look. I dont wanna look too done up either.You know that feeling, like your over dressed? ugh. Whoo! I'm excited.

I will also be stocking back up on my health foods again. More fruits, vegetables, bottled water, salad & non sugary cereal. Yum! I'm not giving myself a date or limit, but I would like to loose 30lbs before my 22nd b-day. I'm serious about it this time. I feel like I have the support & finances to really make a difference. Now to find a place to work out...

So, that's about it for tonight. Oh! and I'm getting pretty fed up with all this Tiger Wood coverage. Everytime I turn on the TV another mistress has came out of hiding! Man. I just had to vent a bit. Carry on...

Kisses,
KF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger