Monday, December 14, 2009

A different view on life.

I just finished my Medical Assistant program on Friday & I feel as though a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Ah! Free at last =) and at this very moment it is my mission to find a decent paying job. I feel as though since I've moved from my mom's house, finished the 1st step in my schooling and started living with my cousin, I'm more independent & I can accomplish anything. It's funny because I've been planning my life in my head for so long and now you guys are the 1st ones I share my thoughts with. Lucky you =). I really plan to make some drastic (well, I guess this statement really depends on ur level of drastic) changes in my life and of course they are for the better.

I don't wanna make this a new years resolution, challenge or give this a time limit because I hate limiting myself. I decided that I'm going to take as much time as I need to make sure that I do this right this time. So. I'm going to be moving back to my hometown for a little over a year, which is, Blythe, CA. Ever heard of it? Sure u haven't, lol. It's very small, but I'm going back there, completing another step in my medical education (LVN), getting braces, YES, braces! and working on my body image. I'm mainly working on my body because I was diagnosed with hypertension which is High blood pressure and It's not that great for someone who is as young as me, so I'm being really cautious about what I eat. I've stopped eating fast food, limited my beef & salt intake, drinking milk and eating food as is, no seasoning. I'm trying ladies!

I'm so determined to do this ya'll. I'm ready for this and I wanna be happy with my future. I can't settle for less now. I won't. I'm going to posting all day cause I have a lot to get off my chest. Enjoy!

Kisses!
KF.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! U are achieving your goals and I am soooo proud of you sweetie!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger