Friday, December 18, 2009

Almond Milk.

milk!


I have a regular hair client that introduced me to this. She is a hardcore vegan & has inspired me to take a more healthy route in my eating habits. I've been drinking Almond milk by Blue Diamond for a month now & I love it. It's now my substitute for regular milk. It's, of course, a vegan drink that's a non-dairy, Gluten, Cholesterol & Lactose free. Also has a great source of vitamins. I've been eating it with my Special K Chocolately Delight & Cinnamon Pecan cereal. Recently I tried 1% milk with my cereal & it tasted unusual. So I'm sticking with it, lol. I wanna try and make it from scratch one day if I'm brave enough =)

My personal favorite is the vanilla flavor. It's sweet & goes great with cereal. I just wanted to give my opinion on this. Don't be scared. Try it at least one. It sells for 4.00 in stores. Try it!

Kisses,
KF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger