Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Luscious Curls Galore!

hair inspiration

Hair Inspiration 2




Hair inspiration 3


Man! These ladies above definitely give me that extra push to not only have great hair, but also to lose these extra pounds that I've gained. I can't believe the one time I decided to lose weight, it has to be over the holidays. Such temptation. Not saying that I want to be as small as them, but I want to be thick and healthy. So I got some work to do. Lauren, Megan, and Cassie. You guys are my hair and style inspirations. Also I have a bang fetish. I love a heavy side swept bang. Mmmmm! To create these hair effects all you need is setting lotion and rollers or if you decided to use heat, a large barrel curling iron and a heat protectant, but I strongly suggest rollers. Enjoy!



Shea Butter

Shea Butter Detangiling Moisturizing Hair Lotion



My Review: I heard about this product from BHM and I love it. Never have I used a detangler before, even since I was small, but not only is it a great detangler and leaves your hair soft afterwards, but it also has some awesome ingredients. It doesn't contain any mineral or petroleum oil (which in my opinion is great) and is best to use after freshly washed hair or after hair has been air dried.

Ingredients:Water - Aqua , Propylene Glycol , PEG 150 Distearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PEG-1 Trideceth-6 , Soybean Oil - Glycine Soja , Glycerin , DMDM Hydantoin , Cyclomethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Lanolin Oil , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Distearate , Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copo , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Stearalkonium Chloride , Fragrance - Parfum , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cocoa Seed Butter - Theobroma Cacao , Carrot Seed Oil - Daucus Carota Sativa , Shea Butter Fruit - Butyrospermum Parkii , Yellow No. 5 , Red No. 40 , Blue No. 1 , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Olive Fruit Oil - Olea Europaea , Mink Oil - Mustela , Jojoba Seed Oil - Simmondsia Chinensis , Tocopherol , Tea Tree Leaf Oil - Melaleuca Alternifolia , Egg Powder - Ovum , Milk Protein - Lactis Proteinum , Honey - Mel , Silk Amino Acids , Cholesterol , Corn Oil - Zea Mays , BHT , BHA , Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera , Safflower Seed Oil - Carthamus Tinctorius , Rosemary Leaf Extract - Rosmarinus Officinalis , Nettle Extract - Urtica Dioica , Horsetail Extract - Equisetum Hyemale Contains NO Petroleum or mineral oil.

Recommendation: To any one looking for a detangler to add to their regimen. It smells wonderful and it's water based so it goes on smooth. The price varies from place to place, but I bought it for 3.99 at any beauty supply or walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger