Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Early Merry Christmas!

Hey Everyone!


Just wanted to wish Y'all a Merry Christmas. I'm gonna be helping my mom cook today and that's a 1st. A pretty busy day it is, but not too busy to post. lol. I'm going to be installing a new weave after 4 months of giving my hair a rest under a Lace wig. I'll be posting pictures of my new look in the next few days so be on the look out! I wish everyone a happy and safe Holiday.





batik

Outre Batik Synthetic Yaki


This is the hair I'm going to be using for my install today. It'll take me about 5 hours to finish. It is synthetic and maybe last for about a month tops before it starts matting up and getting ugly. I've been using this hair for 8 months now and it's great for a temporary style, especially around the holidays. It's soft when you 1st open it and has hardly any shedding. I have the Straight yaki 18in. My hair inspirations below will help me to choose a bang style. Ugh! its so hard to choose, but I can't wait it to see the outcome. :D Pictures coming soon!

Recommendation: To anyone looking for a cheap temporary hair style.
It sells in my area for 8.99 a pack and comes in a range of colors, styles and lengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger