Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Creme of Nature's New Line: Kiwi & Citrus Shampoo

creme of nature shampoo




So I've been seeing and hearing mixed reviews about Creme of Nature since they decided to upgrade their products and supposedly add some new "ingredients" to there shampoo. Mostly the deal is with sulfates. Some say that the shampoo didn't have any and others say the sulfates have been there the whole time. I went to my local bss and browsed around at the both new and original line that was there. I read the ingredients and they both contain Soduim Laureth Sulfate. Which is basically an inexpensive foaming agent for the shampoo.

Description: Gently cleanses, detangles, and conditions while infusing dry, brittle hair with moisture.

Ingredients: ultra-pruified water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol sterate, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, ocimum basilscum (basil) extract, Polygala Senega Root Extract, Polyquaternium-10 , Cocamide DEA , Amodimethicone , Polysorbate 20 , Polyqauternium-7 , Isostearyl Ethylimidazoliniumethosulfate , Citric Acid , Tetrasodium EDTA , Kiwi Fruit Extract - Actinidia Chinensis - Certified Organic , Grapefruit Seed Extract - Citrus Grandis - Certified Organic , Watercress Extract - Nasturtium Officinale , Sage Leaf Extract - Salvia Officinalis , Thyme Extract - Thymus Vulgaris , Rosemary Leaf Extract - Rosmarinus Officinalis , Glycerin , Fragrance - Parfum , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Linalool , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Green 3 - CI 42053 , Yellow 10 - CI 47005

My Review: Just like every other product I decide to buy, I make sure I get people's opinions on the product I'm interested in, but this time I just bought it cause the bottle was pretty ( good job con) Now my regular shampoo is pantene relaxed and natural moisturizing poo, which has every type of sulfate you can name. So my hair reacts well to them, but since this has one I must admit I felt a difference in my hair. While lathering, my hair was easy to comb my fingers through, it was soft and felt moisturized. My natural curls, which are 4a/b btw, were more curlier and it didn't feel hash like that rough feeling. I followed it with my suave humectant condish and let my hair air dry. Added coconut oil and I was good to go.

Recommendation: To anyone looking for a moisturizing shampoo and who isn't worried about SLS (sulfates). You can find it at any beauty supply, walgreens or general store. It prices at 4.99, but I saw it at another store for cheaper. which made me mad. lol. So search around for the best buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger