Thursday, December 18, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself....

I'm so super happy! This is my 1st time creating a blog. I just wanted to post this and let Y'all know lil sumthin sumthin about me. I love hair. It's my number one passion in life. Fills my heart with joy! lol. I'm currently trying to seek my way back into nursing school and getting a better paying job cause Cali ain't no joke. it's expensive to live here.

OK, So let me stop my ranting and just to give you some insight on what's going to be happening with the future of this blog. I decided to create this to help women with hair care, beauty and style and to uplift and motivate anyone in need. Also I'm on my own personal hair and weight journey to 1st achieve healthy hair, then length and lose all the pounds I've gained in the 08 cause of being a piggy!. haha. If anyone would like to join me please do!

This is it for now. I have to clean b4 my family starts coming home. Thank you all for taking a look see. If you have any question or concerns hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger