Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rockin' Wigs!

I've fallen in love with the convenience of wigs! Especially big,curly ones! All I've been doing for this past week is co wasing, 2 braided pigtails & wiggin, lol. But I still suffer from "hand in hair" syndrome. I can't stop playing and streching out my hair. It's like watching a pot of water boil. I WANNA be APL already, Grrr! So here are the 2 wigs I've been rocking. Cant really remember the brand, but I'll see if I can find em on hair sisters or something, k?


Photobucket


Photobucket



So what cha'll think? My fav is the 1st one of course. Retired the 2nd one about 2 weeks ago cause the 1st one had lenght, lol. Good night loves. Will post more tomorrow (:

Kisses,
KF.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love this on you!! I am a wig lover my self, it's perfect for my lazy days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm always having a lazy day, so I just throw one on and go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! wigs really makes a lot of fashion solution among women. My girlfriend owns around 3 vivica fox wigs, of various colors and styles. She loves wearing them. And hey! She never fails to surprise me.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger