Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hair Regimens, Yes 2 or 3!

I really thought I had my hair regimen posted on here before, but after looking over my blog...I guess I didn't. I wanted to give you guys a view of how I was taking care of my hair. I am decideing on whether to do some youtube videos =/ we'll see. I have 2 different hair regimens for when I wear my hair naturally and when I wear weaves. Here it is.

Natural Regimen:
-Clarify with baking soda/water mix bi weekly.
-Wash with Creme of Nature kiwi & citrus moisturizing shampoo (1x)
-Detangle with Suave almond & shea butter conditioner
-Aphogee 2 min reconstructor for 10 min.
-Deep Condition with Pantene relaxed and natural breakage defense deep conditioning mask.
-Apply Garnier Fuctis leave in conditioner and Air day.
-Once aidried, I apply my megatek/olive oil mix then seal with castor

Now that take on average abour 4 hrs. I like to deep condition for at least 2 hrs.

Weave Regimen:
-I basically do nothing to my hair when it's in a weave. I will spray water on my scalp and apply oil about 6 times while I have it in. I know it's not much, but I don't wan't oily looking hair =\ yeah, yeah, I know. Hopefully this will help some of you and if you have any question I'm alwas here to answer them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger