Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Letting Go of the Dead Weight

Split Ends


Doesn't that image make you frown? Ugh. This is one of the reasons I get scissor happy with my hair. Not only splits, but knot balls also. Due to being natural, I tend to get a lot of those. All I can simply say is Let them go. It maybe hard, but let it go. You can't repair splits or dead hair, so your basically wasting your time and products on something that can't comeback to life.


I give myself a trim every 3-6 months, but also in between that I do a search & destroy to cut down on the knots too. I usually get the long and triple split. Please remember that you are not capable of removing all the bad ends from your hair. So don't fret if you see a couple still. It's natural.


Kisses,
KF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger