Monday, November 2, 2009

Please forgive me :[

I'm truly sorry for ignoring my little blog. Alot of things have changed in my life, good & bad & now i'm just taking life by the horns. So let me update u all!

First off, I thank everyone who comes to my blog and follows me : ] The support is appreciated. As far as life, I've gained my 20lbs back, I'm single again, but in the works of having a new love, i suppose, I'm done with my medical assistant program and my hair growing like crazy! lol. I'm loving it. So life's not thaaaaaat bad.

Here r some pics of my hair thus far. Loving my little length I've gained so far:






grow!





Photobucket
So yeah, that's my hair for now. Tomorrow I will post my regimen and products that I'm currently using.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger