Thursday, February 5, 2009

A lil Update!

I know, I know. I'm such a bad blogger. It's about to be a month since I've posted anything! how crazy is that. It will not happen again. I promise :) So today is going to be a crappy lil post just to update you guys on what's been going on w/ me.Nothing special really. I've lost 15lbs (yay!) & I went to the San Diego Zoo for the 1st time! I was super excited. I've also been sick for the past 5 days which sucks, but It's almost gone now.



So now to the hair. At the moment I have a new install in I put in Saturday night. I'll have pictures later for you. I've also went on a pj(product junkie) shopping spree and bought alot of products that I've heard rave reviews about on BHM (black hair media). I'll have reviews on those products too tomorrow.

So if any of you have tried these products listed below, please share the experiences w/ them. Thank you.

-Herbal Essences Long term relationship Leave in
-Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner
-Aussie 3 minute Deeeeep Moisture treatment
-Hollywood Olive Oil creme moisturizer

So, I'll be back tomorrow folks! Happy Hair Growings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger