Monday, January 5, 2009

What's your 2009 resolution & Goals?

I know I haven't posted in a minute, but I'm just letting Y'all know that I am alive and kicking. I bought a couple of products over the weekend and will share with all of you what they are once I try em out and such. Also I have a couple of weight and eating info that can be very vital to everyone. 2009 is starting off very well for me and I hope everyone is feeling the love too. What are your goals for this new year? what are you looking forward too? and what's something you can't wait to do for the summer?. As for me I'm definitely looking forward to losing this weight and getting longer, stronger, healthier hair (that sounds like a commercial, lol.) Also I believe me and the bf are planning a disneyland trip for this month, so I'm super excited! I'll be getting a Gym membership today also. I need some type of motivation to get me started with no excuses to come out of my mouth. Well Happy New Year to all and check back for my reviews tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger